The Cardinals’ five selections are the second most by a single team in the league.
Laura Restrepo put together a 2-under-par 74 in the final round of the regional.
Katie Mitchell and Katie Petrino each recorded a 1-under-par on Friday.
Katie Mitchell paced the Cardinals with a 1-over-par 73 and is tied for 16th.
The Cardinals begin play at the three-day event on Thursday 8:28 a.m. on hole No. 10.
Louisville Women's Golf | Cardinal Cup Day 2
SOPHOMORE SEASON (2014-15)
- Competed in three tournaments during the fall season
- Logged a top-10 finish in the Cardinal Cup, tying for 10th with a two-round score of 153
- Finished the fall season with 75.5 stroke average through eight rounds of competition
- Shot a season-low 72 in the second round of the Cardinal Cup
- Tallied a tournament-low 225 in the Mercedes-Benz Championship
FRESHMAN SEASON (2013-14)
- One of four student-athletes to earn WGCA All-America Scholars honors
- Played in nine tournaments, totaling a 75.9 stroke average through 24 rounds; had the fourth-best stroke average (74.2) in the fall
- Compiled three top-10 finishes, including a season best tie for fourth at the IU Fall Kickoff (1-over)
- Shot a season-low round of 71 twice - first, in the opening round at the IU Fall Kickoff; and then in the third round of The Alamo Invitational
- Totaled a tournament low of 220 in the Alamo Invitational
- Two-time state champion at Greenville High
- Named the Palmetto High School Player of the Year as a junior
- Earned all-state honors in addition to being named region player of the year during career
- Won the state tournament and helped guide team to the state title
- Finished third in the AJGA Golf Pride, shooting a 74-72-70
- Placed second in Joe Cheves Invitational shooting a 73-69
- Played in 10 tournaments during summer prior to college, finishing in the top five on six occasions
- Daughter of Dewey and Elizabeth Oxner
- Born on Sept. 22, 1994
- Majoring in business