Emily Haas carded a 2-over-par 73 in the third round and finished tied for fifth.
The Cardinals shot a 3-over-par 287 on Saturday in Knoxville, Tenn.
The Cardinals shot a 9-over-par 293 on the first day of competition in Knoxville, Tenn.
The Cardinals play from Oct. 17-19 at the Cherokee Country Club in Knoxville, Tenn.
Molly Skapik tied a round-best score with a 2-over-par 74 that she also recorded on Friday.
Louisville Women's Golf | Cardinal Cup Day 2
Louisville Women's Golf | Cardinal Cup Day 1
Louisville Women's Golf Cardinal Cup | Day 2
Louisville Women's Golf Cardinal Cup | Day 1
SOPHOMORE SEASON (2013-14)
- Named Women's Golf Coaches Association All-American Scholar
- Earned AAC Women's Golf Player of the month honor for the month of September after winning two tournaments and also adding an eighth-place finish
- Led the team with a 73.1 stroke average
- Shot a collegiate low 67 three different times
- Won two tournaments in a row, the IU Fall Kickoff and the Cardinal Cup
- Shot a tournament collegiate low 212 in the Cardinal Cup and Central District Invitational
- Logged six top-10 finishes
FRESHMAN SEASON (2012-13)
- Named first team All-BIG EAST
- Appeared in nine tournaments
- Ranked third on the team with a 76.3 stroke average
- Shot a season-best 69 in the first round of the Cardinal Cup
- Finished seventh at the BIG EAST Championship with a tournament-low 220
- Played junior and senior seasons at Heritage Academy, freshman and sophomore seasons at Balboa Academy
- Finished senior year with eight top-five finishes in 10 tournament, winning three tournaments
- Won the Hilton Head Lakes Tournament, for a personal best tournament score of 9-under par in two rounds of play
- Finished second in the Golfweek Invitational
- Won the Central American Championship in Costa Rica
- Also placed first at the 2011 US Teens World Championship
- Finished junior year with 10 Top Five finishes in her 11 tournaments, winning three tournaments
- Was put into the Panama Golf Hall of Fame in 2012
- Earned all-International Junior Golf Tour team honors junior and senior year
- Daughter of Juan Carlos and Sandra Restrepo
- Born on Feb. 10, 1994
- Major is finance