Cards set a record in classsroom achievement
Emily Haas finished the day with a 1-under-par 71 to take fourth overall.
Emily Haas shot a 1-under-par 71 in the second round to lead the Cardinals' comeback.
The two-day tournament consists of 36 holes on Monday and a round of 18 on Tuesday.
Laura Restrepo shot a 3-under-par 141 to win the individual tournament title.
Louisville Women's Golf | Cardinal Cup Day 2
SOPHOMORE SEASON (2014-15)
- Competed in two tournaments during the fall season
- Had a stroke average of 78.8 through five rounds of competition
- Registered a season-low 76 in the first round of the Cardinal Cup
FRESHMAN SEASON (2013-14)
- Appeared in five tournaments
- Logged three top-20 finishes during the year, including a season best tie for 13th at the IU Fall Kickoff
- Shot a season-low 71 in the second round of the Cardinal Cup; finished the tournament with a low of 226
- Region 6 Class 5-A runner-up at Centennial High
- Won four junior tour titles: the Hurricane Junior Golf Tour, Florida Junior Tour, Southeastern Junior Golf Tour, and American Junior Golf Tour
- Finished as runner-up at the GSGA Georgia Girls Championship
- Placed first in the GSGA Women's Top 60 Classic in 2012, tying the lowest score at the time of 140
- Received the SJGT Sportsmanship Award and the Excalibur Award twice
- Daughter of Ray and LeAnn Kurey
- Born on May 29, 1995
- Sister, Megan, plays tennis for Georgia Tech
- Majoring in marketing