NCAA® Field Hockey Ticket Information
|All Session (Friday & Sunday)||Single-Game (Friday or Sunday) *|
|Group: Adult **||$15||---|
|Group: Student/Senior/Youth **||$10||---|
|Ages 2 and Younger||FREE||FREE|
*Single session tickets will be available on the day of the game only; subject to availability (Session 1 - Semifinals games on Friday; Session 2 - Championship game on Sunday)
** Group tickets - Group rates only apply when 10 or more tickets are purchased. Tickets must be purchased prior to Friday, Nov. 11, at 3 p.m. Group tickets will not be sold for single sessions
There are two ways to order tickets for the Field Hockey National Championship:
- Tickets can be ordered by calling the U of L Athletic Ticket Office at (502) 852-5151 or (502) 852-5863.
- Tickets can also be ordered at the ticket offices located at the Student Activities Center (Third Floor). Ticket buyers who order their tickets in advance may pick up their tickets beginning Oct. 31, 2011. All unclaimed tickets will be moved to Trager Stadium beginning two hours prior to game time on Nov. 18, 2011.
- Tickets can be ordered by completing the ticket order form and faxing it to the ticket office at (502) 852-0968.
- Everyone, regardless of age, must have a ticket.
- Note: There are 2 sessions - one on Friday for the Semifinal games and one on Sunday for the Championship game.
NCAA is a trademark of the National Collegiate Athletic Association.