- Only player in Louisville history with career totals over 1,500 points, 900 rebounds, 500 assists and 200 steals.
- He finished his career ranked 18th in career scoring at U of L with 1,564 points, second in assists (541), seventh in rebounding (966), fourth in three-point goals (195), fifth in steals (210) and second in minutes played (4,486).
- Helped the Cardinals win their first BIG EAST regular season and tournament titles, achieve the school's first ever No. 1 ranking in the final Associated Press poll, and become the first Louisville team to enter the NCAA Tournament as the event's No. 1 overall seed.
- Reached double figures in scoring in 75 career games and had 18 career double-doubles. He produced two of the four triple-doubles in U of L history as a junior.
- Three time All-BIG EAST Conference selection, including first team honors as a senior.
- As a senior, he led the Cardinals in assists (5.0) and steals (2.3; ranked 23rd in the nation) while also averaging 12.5 points, 8.6 rebounds.
- Helped U of L to a combined 103-38 record (2005-09) and two straight NCAA Elite Eight appearances.
- First-round draft choice (11th overall) of the New Jersey Nets.
Terrence Williams Career Statistics
|Year ||G ||Min ||FGM-FGA || Pct ||3Pt-Att || Pct ||FTM-FTA ||Pct||Reb-Avg ||PF ||Ast ||To ||Blk ||St ||Pts-Avg|
|2005-06||33-21||828||104-266||.391||40-129||.310|| 30-49||.612||155-4.7||61-2||70-2.1||57||11||33||278- 8.4|