What is the Nest?
The Nest is a student spirit initiative developed by the partnership of the Athletic Department, Student Government Association and the President's Office. The Nest's purpose is to promote school spirit through the student body for ALL the university's athletic endeavors.
Who makes up "The Nest"?
The Nest is comprised of any and all students who are interested in supporting their university and showing school spirit. There will be designated areas at each of the different sports reserved for "The Nest."
Why should I be a part of the "The Nest"?
The Nest will give students the opportunity to demonstrate their spirit for their university. It will bring students together and make their experience at athletic events a more enjoyable one. Incentives will also be a part of the "The Nest." Students will earn points based on attendance at game and events and those points will be able to be redeemed for incentives such as cardinal gear, gift cards, tickets, special opportunities with players and/or coaches, and facility usage.
What are Red & Black Games?
We have identified specific games for each of our teams that we would like to stress the importance of student attendance at these games. These games may be rivalry games, conference games or have some other important significance to that team. Attendance at Red & Black games will be worth 2 points. You can find a list of these special games listed below.
Reasons to Join
- Cost = $0
- You can earn points for attending events/games
- Be part of U of L history
- Don't have to be a season ticket holder
- U of L Merchandise
- Post-Season Travel
- Facility Usage
- Special Opportunities with Athletics Staff/Coaches
- The Nest Sign Up Form
WearHawaiianShirt - 7:00 p.m. - Wednesday, Oct. 7 @ Cardinal Park - South Florida
Red Out - 7:00 p.m. - Wednesday, Oct. 14 @ Cardinal Park - Kentucky
Black Out the Bear Cats - 7:00 p.m. - Wednesday, Oct. 28 @ Cardinal Park - Cincinnati
Wear Purple (Cancer Awareness) - 7:00 p.m. - Friday, Oct. 16 @ Cardinal Park - South Florida
White Out (Wear White) - 7:00 p.m. - Friday, Oct. 16 @ Cardinal Park - South Florida
Click here for more information.
- 2009-10 Football & Men's Basketball Student Season Tickets Information
- Student Season Tickets for Football and Men's Basketball Are on Sale NOW!
Office hours are Monday - Friday, 9 a.m. - 5 p.m. ET.
Ticket Price (for both undergraduate & graduate students):
- Football & Men's Basketball Combo: $220
- Football Only: $82
- No Guest Pass Offered
Student Ticket Policy
- Students must be enrolled for the entire 2008-2009 academic year.
- Undergraduate students must be enrolled in a minimum of 7 credit hours
- A VALID student ID is required to claim tickets.
- Students must pick up their own tickets.
- No tickets are exchanged or transferred.
- Free Parking for UofL Students at Women's Basketball Home Games
The Athletics Department is providing students free parking for the 2008-09 Women's Basketball Season. Vouchers can be picked up at the U of L Ticket Office beginning this Friday or by one of our student athletes who will be distributing them during the week of games. You must provide a valid student ID to receive. You may enter any gate at Freedom Hall and show your ID to gain entrance. The gate attendants will take your voucher. As always, admission to the game is free as well with a student ID. Come See Us Play!!