| DOWNLOADABLE SCHEDULES
Now fans can download and install the latest Louisville schedules into their calendar! Schedules will be available near the beginning of the respective sport's season. You can either download the schedules or subscribe to the calendar to ensure you are receiving updates automatically.
After downloading the file, open Outlook and follow these directions for importing it into your calendar:
1. Select the File / Import and Export... Menu option.
Select "Import from another program or file" and click Next.
Select "Comma Separated Values (Windows)" and click Next.
Find the desired CSV file and select "Do not import duplicate items" and click Next.
Select Calendar and click Next.
The next window will have a title that says 'The following actions will be performed:' above an option to 'Import "(filename).csv" into folder: Calendar.'
Check that box and and click on 'Import "(filename).CSV" into folder: Calendar'
From there, click and drag needed fields from the left window into the right window. It's fairly self-explanatory, but the basic corresponding fields are below:
9. Click OK
Then Click Finish
iCalendar (*.ics extension) is a popular file format used to distribute calendar informationbetween different applications, such as Apple's iCal (Mac), Microsoft Outlook and Google Calendar,over the internet. All can subscribe to an .ics calendar and receive updates automatically.
1. Go to www.google.com/calendar and sign in. If you do not have a Google account, click Sign Up in the top right.
2. Under "Other Calendars," click on the drop-down arrow. Click on "Add by URL."
3. Copy and paste the full iCal URL for the desired sport into the Address field and click Add.
4. Your new calendar will appear under "Other Calendars."
1. Open Microsoft Outlook.
2. Click File, Info, Account Settings (in Outlook 10, choose "Account Settings..." from the drop-down menu).
3. Click the "Internet Calendar" tab and click "New..." Copy and paste the full iCal URL for the desired sport into the Address field and click OK.
4. Type the name of the calendar as you want it to appear (make sure the check box under 'Update Limit" is checked). Click "OK" and then click "Yes." The calendar will appear under "Other Calendars" with the name you chose.
1. Download the iCal (.ics) file to your local hard disk.
2. Click "File," "Open Calendar."
3. Select the basic.ics file and click OK.
4. The desired sport calendar will appear in the "Other Calendars" group (it does not merge with "My Calendars").
Apple iCal (Mac OS)
1. Open the iCal program (in Applications).
2. From the Calendar menu, choose "Subscribe."
3. Copy and paste the full iCal URL for the desired sport into Calendar URL box and click "Subscribe."
4. iCal will download the calendar and display a screen that allows you to title the calendar as well as change the color. Make sure the "Auto-refresh" frequency displays "Every Day" so the program will check for updates on a daily basis.
5. The events now should appear in your calendar, and you can choose to show or hide it by selecting or deselecting the calendar's title in the "Calendars" screen.