EMPLOYER PARTICIPATION AGREEMENT
Download Free Acrobat Reader
Thank you for expressing an interest in the University of Louisville Athletic Department's Shadow Program. Prior to assigning a student-athlete to shadow you, we ask that you complete the above form and send it to:
University of Louisville
Athletic Department/SAC E201
Louisville, KY 40292
CONDITIONS AND PROCEDURES
- We will assign a student-athlete to you for a shadowing experience based on your occupation and his/her major interests.
- You agree to treat the student-athlete in the same manner you treat other employees.
- You agree to host a student-athlete and provide supervision to assure that the experience is performed in a timely and satisfactory manner.
- You agree to cooperate with the Life Skills Coordinator or the University of Louisville Athletic Department employees acting on the coordinator's behalf who may call or visit you regarding the student-athlete's shadowing experience.
- You agree to immediately report any unsatisfactory shadowing experience or other problem to the Life Skills Coordinator or his/her designee(s).
- In accordance with NCAA rules and regulations, the University of Louisville is responsible for the control and conduct of its intercollegiate athletics program. As a program participant, you will be in close contact with our student-athletes and questions may arise regarding different issues. If you have questions, you agree to call the U of L Compliance Office @ (502)852-0220 or visit compliance site.
- You agree not to provide any benefits or privileges that may be considered an NCAA violation.
- You agree to complete an evaluation form at the completion of the shadowing experience.
If you agree to the above conditions and procedures, please print the form and return it to the address at the bottom. You will receive a phone call to finalize the shadowing arrangements. Thank you again for expressing an interest in participating in the Shadows Program, a part of Cardinal Life Skills.