Here's how it works:
Help us achieve our goal of increasing the CAF fan-base and providing financial assistance for U of L's student-athletes, while having fun and earning valuable prizes for yourself!
- For every level that you reach below, you get to choose the available prizes listed. For example, you can earn the House Flag in "Level Two" by finding two new fans to donate $50 each or just one to donate $100. Work your way to "Level 4", but don't stop there. First Place prizes will be awarded to two people based on the following criteria: (1) By being the fan that finds the most new fans, and (2) By being the one who raises the most new money.
- All participating donors who find at least one new CAF donor will be entered into a drawing to win an all-expense paid trip to Knoxville, TN to watch the men's basketball team take on the Tennessee Volunteers. Check out the prizes below!
First Place Winner's Choose from the Following Prizes:
- Invitation to sit in the AD's suite during the November 23 football game against UAB
- Invitation to sit in the AD's box at a selected men's basketball game
- Autographed Rick Pitino basketball and John L. Smith Football Helmet
All Donors are eligible:
- All donors who participate in the "Fan Drive 2002" campaign and find at least one new CAF donor, will be entered into a drawing to win a free all-expense paid trip to see Coach Pitino's Cards take on Tennessee in Knoxville on Saturday, January 25.
- Package includes: two (2) game tickets, lodging on Saturday night at the Downtown Hilton and transportation to & from Knoxville
Choose from these Four Levels of Prizes - Sign up new CAF donors and match the amount raised with the commensurate prize.
- Level 1 - $50-99
- License Plate Set- Drop-wing Cardinal Logo Plate with plate frame
- Level 2 - $100-249
- House Flag Set - Includes Flag, Pole and bracket
- Level 3 - $250-499
- Tailgate set -Stadium Chair and gameday cooler
- Level 4 - $500 +
- Mens or Women's Logo Watch - Genuine Fossil Collector's Watch that comes in a collectors tin and features Cardinal Logo