There are specific L-Club sections in both Papa John's Cardinal Stadium and Freedom Hall. Most sections require a per-seat contribution to the Cardinal Athletic Fund. However, as a membership privilege provided by the athletic department, L-Club members enjoy a discount over general public pricing requirements.
Specified seating is a benefit set forth by the athletic department for the L-Club to honor the hard work and dedication of its members while on campus as student-athletes. The athletic department designates certain sections in both PJCS and Freedom Hall for the L-Club to manage.
Once a donation is made for either basketball or football seats, it is no longer necessary to pay any additional dues for membership.
New Seat Requests & Seating Upgrades
New seats, upgrades, & seat relocations in Freedom Hall are based upon a priority procedure determined by the L-Club board of directors and the UofL Athletic department. Criteria used in determining seat changes include CAF Pledge Level and the Priority Point System. L-Club determinants include Hall of Fame status, All-American status, Board Member status, National Championship performer, L-Club Room pledge and membership longevity; as well as special consideration given to those who lettered in basketball.
New seat requests must be made in writing by August 1 for consideration. Current ticket holders have first priority on seat relocation. The ticket process will run through October and all those making requests will be contacted with information and updates.
Each letterwinner is limited to two seats.
Tickets are non-transferable. Seats will automatically be reissued to L-Club members. Seats cannot be willed or bequested.
For questions regarding seat requests, please call Valerie Owens-Combs in the Cardinal Athletic Fund office at (502) 852-2473 or e-mail her at email@example.com.
Papa John's Cardinal Stadium Seating
- Sections 107 & 207 require a $200 per seat donation, plus the cost of the season tickets. Sight lines provide a view of the 50 yard line.
- Sections 105 & 205 don't require a per seat donation and sight lines provide a view of the 20 yard line.
- As a special incentive, L-Club members receive a 20% discount off season ticket prices. General Public must pay $600 per ticket for comparable seats.
Freedom Hall Seating
- The L-Club sections in Freedom Hall are located in sections 123 & 124 with first year ticket buyers most likely being seated in the overflow section, 308.
- As a special incentive, L-Club members receive a 20% discount off regular donation prices and season ticket prices.
- Discount is based on current Priority III pledge level.