Academic Center - Goals and Objectives
ACADEMIC CENTER LINKS
GOALS AND OBJECTIVES
- Provide information on program requirements,
courses, registration and other academic procedures to all student-athletes.
- Provide guidance and academic support
strategies for all student-athletes.
- Monitor the academic progress and performance
of all student-athletes.
- Communicate with coaches concerning academic
policies and student performance.
- Participate in Student Affairs and University
planning and assessment activities.
- Provide assistance and information about
academic issues to assist in the operation of the University's
intercollegiate Athletic program.
- Organize all programs and services around the
concepts of Student Development theory in line with Student Affairs goals
- Conduct all business and personnel activities
in accordance with University policies and procedures.
- Manage the budget and all fiscal
responsibilities within pre-determined limits and in accordance with
University policies and procedures.
- Conduct research and prepare reports as
necessary to assist in the management of academic issues related to the
University's Intercollegiate Athletic program.
- Conduct all activities and services in
compliance with NCAA, BIG EAST Conference and University regulations.