Your Impact On Louisville's Future
- The new Academic Center of Excellence is priority number 1 for Louisville Athletics
- Thorntons will match every dollar from donors for this campaign before December 1
- A combined $6 million will be raised to finalize funding necessary for the new state of the art facility
- This facility will provide the resources for over 750 UofL student-athletes to succeed in the classroom
- Upon successful completion of the campaign, ground will be broken during the 2014-15 academic year
Click the 'DOUBLE YOUR IMPACT' button on the left to contribute for the Academic Center of Excellence now. Donations for the Academic Center of Excellence can have a big impact on your priority points. Click here to see how this happens.
Have questions regarding the Thorntons Matching Gift Campaign? Contact our Cardinal Athletic Fund representative, Michael Dudas by e-mail or phone 502-852-2473. You may also click here for more information about our recent capital projects.